We invite you to make your Portfolio with us!
Hello! My name is Advait Sontakke. I am a Commercial Photographer based in Navi Mumbai.
I am happy to get the opportunity to invite you to collaborate with M/s. Advait Sontakke Photography to get some Professional Photographs in your portfolio.
We are looking for female models to create stunning images. Like, As you can see in the cover image above. We regularly upgrade ourselves with the technical know-how behind creating artistic imagery and types of equipment that aid in bringing vision into reality.
We understand that models, MUA, Hair stylists, fashion stylists require professional images to secure work in the industry. We want to contribute to your portfolio with your active participation in this collaboration. We shall use these images on our official platforms to showcase our work and the quality and accuracy we bring in photographs.
With this collaboration, there is also an equal opportunity for work for both of us. Therefore, we want you to dedicate yourself only if you genuinely want the best for both of us.
We will ensure you get all help that you need to prepare for the shoot.
The last day to fill up the form is 31st August, 2023.
Please follow the steps to enroll yourself for the collaboration.
1. Click here and fill out the google form (Form is for Models/Dancers). It will take 3-4 mins to fill out this form. This form contains detailed information.
MUA, Hair Stylist, Costume Suppliers, Fashion Stylists – Click here
2. Click on submit button. Make sure google confirms that your response has been recorded. In many cases, the form doesn’t reach us because of non-submission.
3. Our team will review your form and Instagram/pdf profile and contact you for further communication.
1. I am not a model. How can I contribute?
Initially, We will be reviewing your form. Based on your interests and choice of concepts, we will share with you the program that will help you prepare for it. (The program is free of cost)
2. I saw list of concepts in the form. What is it?
We came up with the idea of collaboration once we had a list of concepts and the thought process behind listing them in the form. However, To create a photograph can be a long journey and may require additional skillsets/resources. Therefore, the initial beginning with the above images will be helpful both for the model and the photographer.
3. What’s the shoot location?
The location is Panvel. It’s 5 mins away from Panvel railway station by auto.
4. Is it paid collaboration?
No. There is no payment involved. Be it modeling charges, conveyance allowance, etc.
5. Will the Make-up artist be there during the shoot?
We are in the process to get models, make-up artists, fashion stylists, costume suppliers, etc. for this collaboration. So please re-confirm with the team during a telephone call.
6. I want to see your current work.
Sure! Please visit homepage and check folios section.
7. I am interested in Boudoir/Nude shoot. How do I know it’s safe?
For every collaboration shoot, we ask you to sign a consent letter. This letter contains all information about the collaboration. To specify-
-We don’t touch models during the shoot.
-We won’t reveal the identity of the models who opted for such shoots unless they are equally interested.
-While sharing work on official platforms, we crop the details so that their privacy is protected.
8. I am interested in Boudoir/Nude shoot. How do I develop my comfort and confidence?
We have designed a program that helps the model to gain confidence and develop her comfort. A model can use it and gain maximum benefit. (The program is free of cost)
9. What if I want an outdoor location to suit my preference?
The model need to arrange travel, stay, location rent, additional crew etc. The photographer is not charging for his own photography and post-production services.